Boldly going nowhere!
I cant believe I didn't stick to this I am a little sad by that! Oh well here I am again. Very sad by the fact that Charlie Ann is another grade higher. My niece is now coming over durning the week for AUNTIE CARE. I am very happy about this! I get to be an aunt to some one :)
School has been out a week and I wish that we had a endless bank account because I would take them everywhere and anywhere!
This month I have picked up some baby items to have when my brother baby comes! So far I have a swing, crib, changing table, bath tub and a bouncy chair. Right now its all in our camper because I am to afraid to set it up in the house just yet!
Other things that have gone on:
My nephew turned 1 in March
Clayt hit my Van with the loader
We bought 2 properties in Council Grove for $350
Clayt got city council
Took pictures of my besties wedding
Went on a field trip to the zoo
Became a auntie for the ninth time
Well until next time, Be yourself...it's a job no one else can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment