Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.~ Dean Acheson
I thought I would give a go of blogging. I am thinking it will give me something to remember some of the things I do. Also my handwriting is horrible!
Today is a very rough day. This morning i woke up and my sinus are still hurting really bad. I have a headache that has been going strong since New Years Eve. Gladly I got some Meds called in to the pharmacy!
Clayton had the alarm set to go off at 4 am and he never wakes up to turn it off. I am the type of person if I am woken up I really cannot get back to bed.
Millie's service was today. She was a awesome lady and will be missed.
as i sat on the couch this afternoon trying to make me head feel better i realized it was a year ago today that I found out the Clomid cycle worked! sadly the baby would not be in there very long :(
My Goals for the next year is to try and post here everyday. I would like to post some pictures daily also but maybe i should just make it a habit of writing here first!
No comments:
Post a Comment